Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Josiah's Christmas Program - 12/9/11

Josiah's Christmas Program was on Friday December 9th. His class had been practicing for about two weeks on it. Last Monday I asked Josiah what he was going to be this year in the Program - because last year he was a Chicken. His response was "I don't want to be an Angel". I said "You are going to be an Angel? That's cool.". "No, I want to be a Superhero". "An Angel is God's Superhero....there are no Batman's in the Christmas Story".....Well his teachers proved me wrong! They succumbed to Josiah's wishes and made him a Batman Angel. He did an awesome job. The class recited Luke 2:10 and sang two Christmas songs. Kaylee is in his class this year and so we got the privilege of watching her too!! She is so cute.

I love this time of year!!!

They do love each other

Before the Program

He loves to make Kaylee laugh

So cute with each other

Ready to watch the Program

Mima and Evelyn

Mima and Stanley

Papa and Kaden

Papa ready to watch

My Angel with no Halo

Really getting into it!


Batman Angel

She wanted to try on the
Batman Angel Wings

No comments: