I hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year! It was a very nice day and full of great food!! I made my very first turkey all by myself. I think it turned out okay. We had about 15 people there....Mom, Ronald, Merlin, Janet, Paul, Uncle Jerry, Lucy, Conner, Richard, Kristi, Jimmy, Tony and us.
We missed Kristin, Dave and the kids as they celebrated with Dave's Family. We also missed Barbie, Brian and the kids as they went to Texas for the holiday.
 |
My 11 pound turkey about to
be stuffed with apples |
 |
| Ready to go in the bag and in the oven |
 |
| My first Turkey |
 |
| Sweet Potatoes - preparation |
 |
| Ready for the oven |
 |
I think it turned out pretty good
Proud of myself |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| Ready to eat! |
 |
| Uncle Jerry and Evelyn |
 |
| So cute |
 |
| Mommy and Evelyn |
 |
| Mima, Mommy, and Evelyn |
 |
Tommy was most thankful to be
sharing Thanksgiving with his Brother Tony! |
 |
| Richard, Kristi, and Jimmy |
 |
| Daddy and Evelyn |
 |
| Mommy, Evelyn, Paul, and Mima |
 |
| Paul bought me flowers! |
 |
| The boys after eating!! Guess where the girls are?? |
 |
| Josiah and Uncle Paul watching cartoons! |
No comments:
Post a Comment